Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back from Blogger hell

Blogger moved my blog over to the new system. The good news is that nothing was changed except for one little thing, and I'll be fixing that as soon as I get a chance. There were horror stories about things being changed, but I have just a little bit to fix. If you keep using html, things stay about the same; if you switch to the new WYSIWYG, you lose a lot, however. Needless to day, I'm sticking with html.

The bad news is that I could not log in for a week, and there was not appropriate help available. Today, however, I was let in.

I spent this afternoon at a book signing. I am one of the contributors to Louisiana in Words. My co-signer was a rather well-known author, so I just listened to her talk about book tours and other authors. This was a state-wide signing. About a month ago, we went to the release party at the Maple Leaf Bar in New Orleans, where we also signed.

I have a piece of flash fiction here.

I am still kind of tired from my trip to South Carolina.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

"Cheryl of the suddenly pouty lips"... I'm not sure, but I think I knew her.

Nice job... I like your passive present tense narration. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome back, you were missed.

By Blogger Bubba, at 9:05 PM  

Thanks, Bob. It was moderately frustrating, but I had plenty of other things to do, believe me.

By Blogger Diane, at 10:33 AM  

Missed you! Congrats on the poetry, too. That's quite an accomplishment!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Thanks, Kathy. Are you referring to the sestina or something else?

By Blogger Diane, at 11:50 AM  

I'm still recovering from the switch. The worst has been messed up or broken feeds. Most of them are fixed now, but two have a 12 hour delay! I also fell out of the search engines for the first couple of days after the switch. 'Blogger hell' says it all.

By Blogger egalia, at 8:38 PM  

michael kors handbags, kate spade, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet online, ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren polo, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, burberry factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin uk, nike outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, cheap jordans, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp bags, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, christian louboutin, louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, replica watches, nike free

By Blogger oakleyses, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home