Monday, June 26, 2006

Just when you think you've seen the most obscene vehicle decorations possible...

This afternoon I was behind a truck loaded for hunting trips. At the rear, on top of the trailer pull, was a big bobble-head dear with antlers. Under the pull, dangling from the hitch, was a pair of what appeared to be silver testicles. My suspicion is that this attachment is actually some utilitarian bauble unknown to non-truck and non-hunting types, but believe me, it looked for all the world like a pair of silver testicles.

And whether the combination was purposeful or unconscious really didn't matter. The resulting image pretty much said it all.

4 Comments:

Oh, haven't you seen those before? They come in all colors. Neon pink. Neon green. Bright red. They are wholly and totally disgusting. Very common, here in AR, on trucks that are also sporting the Christian fish symbols, for reasons I just can't sort out.

I hear they're common in TX too.

"Common," of course, being the operative word.

delagar

By Blogger delagar, at 5:54 PM  

Neon pink? Does that mean the truck driver is gay or what?

The ones with the Christian fish symbols are obviously those guys I wrote about who get into "white hot brother love" with Jesus.

By Blogger Diane, at 6:23 PM  

I just saw some balls on a truck and did a double-take the other day. I've seen it twice now. What's the point? That the driver has "cojones"? How pathetic.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:11 PM  

Enough balls to kill an innocent creature, but--obviously--not enough to go fight in Iraq. That's what I plan to say if to one of these idiots if I ever get the chance.

By Blogger Diane, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home