Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm loving the hearings so far

When white men in suits are left to trudge through floodwaters looking for a way to be rescued, when white men in suits are left to lie in the dark on the fetid floor of the Superdome, when white men in suits sit on their roofs with no food or water, when white men in suits are blamed for not having cars that can get them out of town, when white men in suits are separated from their family members and have no hope of finding them, when white men in suits have their beloved pets tossed onto the street to starve or drown, when white men in suits are left with no homes, when white men in suits are left with no jobs, when white men in suits are blamed for living where they live, when white men in suits are told to stop whining because they have lost everything...then, and only then, will I believe there was no racism involved in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Then, and only then, will I believe that Jeff Miller and Christopher Shays are anything but racist idiots.

4 Comments:

Can you believe how much Christopher Shays looks like Rummy/Dobson? I think I'm onto something here regarding the secret 'look' which all true conservatives are required to adopt...

By the way, I think very few truer words have ever left your mouth with your allegations about the "white men in suits".

PS-- For all you literalist right-wingers who'll no doubt trash this, I DO understand that the words didn't actually come out of her mouth, she actually typed them onto a word processor which transformed the code into a visual form capable of being read by anyone who clicks onto DEDSPACE... it was just an informal idiom approximating a colloquialism I heard my mother say. So relax and go back to your holiness lessons, I'm sure you have scads of condemnations to write before prayer time.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

One of my houseguests (a friend of a friend who's visiting) went into the "300 pound people" begging for food, undeserving people, etc., and that she saw Bush offer to send buses to Louisiana and they turned him down.

I almost had a heart attack, I've never been so mad. I told her she was wrong, but I still haven't calmed down. I'm trying to be a gracious hostess, but I have had a taste of what you must go through every day.

I thought I might one day rejoin the world, after my self-imposed exile from my Republican friends, but I don't think I'm ready. Biting my tongue is just too hard, and confronting such ignorance without losing it is harder.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

If it were I, I'd kick her lying, ignorant ass out of my house.

Since you are dedicated to keeping your cool, however, you may tell her that I said she is a disgrace to morality, a bigot, and lazy, to boot. Sufficient documents were available in early September for her to see what really happened.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

nike air max, red bottom shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, cheap ugg boots, christian louboutin, gucci handbags, longchamp handbags, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots clearance, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, oakley vault, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors handbags, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, ugg australia, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, replica watches, michael kors outlet online, nike free, burberry outlet online, tiffany and co, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, ugg outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet online, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, tory burch outlet onlinef

By Blogger oakleyses, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home