Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush

Just to save you the trouble...

Those emails to Israel were about my cousin's new baby. Oh, and there was that notice about my other cousin's online wedding album.

The emails and calls to and from the London area were to reassure my family we hadn't been blown away by Katrina.

The emails to Switzerland go out on a regular basis, I know, but that is because I have a friend there.

And I know the emails to France were highly suspicious, but I was making hotel reservations.

And that email from Greece the other day was an electronic Christmas card.

I guess that takes care of all the foreign correspondence. Well, you're probably wondering about Rhode Island, but you'll just have to ask Condoleezza or Mommy Karen to help you with that one.

2 Comments:

I don't think having friends and family overseas, (and especially visiting there on purpose!) makes you less suspicious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 AM  

I'm in real trouble! I have an ecard site that is used by Russians, Australians, Israelis, Egyptians and more!

Uh oh.... if my blogging or comments suddenly stop, please hunt for me at Guantanamo Bay, K?

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home