Monday, December 19, 2005

Dear Louisiana parents who voted for Bush

Please be aware that the country of France, as part of its program to aid Katrina victims, is donating $1 million to Louisiana schools. If you ever ordered Freedom Fries or if you have one of those anti-French bumper stickers on your SUV, you cannot, in good conscience, accept this donation. Go straight to your child's school, if it is one of the beneficiaries, and pay back the amount of money donated by the French government. You cannot take a handout from the enemy, okay?

1 Comments:

Love it. I actually saw a big shiny pickup truck here in Austin recently with a "Boycott France" sticker on it and I had to wonder how much time the driver spends in France or partaking of French imports in the first place. Classist of me, I guess, but come on. Until Bud Light is made in Marseilles, I don't think that guy will be too put out by his boycotting ways.

By Blogger KCB, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home