Saturday, November 19, 2005

Misogynist quote of the week

In speaking of RSS supremo K S Sudarshan's suggestion that Hindus have at least three children to multiply the community population, VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra "when we cannot control the population of the minorities, to maintain the balance between the minority and the majority, Hindu women should be prepared for more labour pains."

Dharmendra's remarks came about while he was criticizing Indian tennis player Sania Mirza, who is now being accused of trying to destroy the institution of marriage.

2 Comments:

I was sitting in the doctor's office and they had a news channel on and that pat robertson, I think that's his name, said, and I'm praraphrasing here, but he said that feminists are really lesbians who are trying to destroy the good moral fiber of our country by taking the women down. Yes, down to the depths of lesbianism, make them hate men, hate children, abort children, and worse and on and on, and the women in the doctor's office were staring blanked face, not affected, I am turning red and getting more angry and finally I say to this girl next to me, you don't believe this garbage do you, she says yes, that the sinful ways of our country are making the family disappear. Oh my god, some men, and I mean that some men can actually spew this women hate and women listen. What is happening to the women in our country?

By Blogger zelda1, at 9:32 AM  

Nothing, as far as I can see. From my standpoint, they've been this way a long time. It's pathetic.

By Blogger Diane, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home