Saturday, September 24, 2005

Blogging may slow down

I still have no cable, and now the phones are in and out. Right now I can connect via one phone line but not the other. The coffee shop down the street provides wireless, but I no longer have my wireless configuration on my notebook since my operating system crashed last weekend. I could reconfigure it, but that means I have to use the software CD, and my DVD drive broke the day after I got Windows re-installed. I sent off for a new drive, which should have arrived today, but we had no mail delivery, presumably because of Rita.

Anyway, if I disappear for a while, it's because I cannot connect to the Internet.

2 Comments:

Diane, I hope you get the technology questions answered soon. Some of us have come to rely on your reports! =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

Right now I have one phone that is working well enough for me to stay online, so I'm fine. Worst case scenario: I lose that phone, too, and I have to go to the coffee shop now and then. I think we'll get mail tomorrow, and my new CD drive should arrive, so I can re-configure for wireless, just in case.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home