Saturday, August 27, 2005

Things to read while you bang your head against the wall

I went to Pam's House Blend, where Pam published a bunch of freerepublic quotations concerning Jerry Falwell's revelation that housing and employment are not "special" rights. One of them so completely boggled my mind that I think my mouth fell open, as the old song says, like a country pond: "...Gays want privileges like blacks and women have been granted. I've always wanted to ask one of these special rights people for just one example of how they were treated unfairly."

(Continue reading at MoJo Blog)

1 Comments:

Diane, my turn to have my mouth fall open. I was, in all sincerity, completely speechless for a moment. *One example*?!?! Honestly, I don't know how to approach this: pity for the the lack of education or fury for the self-perpetuated ignorance?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home