Saturday, August 27, 2005

Don't forget Operation Yellow Elephant

"Frankly, I want to be a politician. I'd like to survive to see that."

"If there was a need presented, I would go."

"I think I could do more here."

"We don't have to be there physically to fight it."

"There are Republican policies to maintain and protect and an economy to sustain."

"I'm staying here to fight the culture war."

These are some of the explanations college Republicans have given for why they have not enlisted to fight in Iraq. You can help them see through their hypocrisy by downloading and distributing enlistment forms, putting stickers on your correspondence, memos, bulletins, and backpacks, and distributing one of the Operation Yellow elephant public service announcements.

Because even college Republicans need help with some subjects.

1 Comments:

Which is my personal favorite :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home