Friday, July 15, 2005

Mosque in Denver to be "confronted" tomorrow morning

Operation Save America/Operation Rescue is "confronting" Denver's largest mosque tomorrow morning because "we are compelled to bring this message to those lost in the murderous bondage of Islam because of the worldwide persecution and murder of Christians. The recent resurgence of terrorist activities in London is nothing less than the lie of Islam!"

Well, there you are. Denver actually has enough nutcakes of its own, without bringing in outsiders. Operation Save Denver has a big task--confronting Muslims and fighting the "savage snarl of secular humanism" (they do have a way with alliteration). They also say that they "came out of the closet in Jesus's name," which--for many of them--is probably closer to the truth than anyone wants to look at.

3 Comments:

I guess those morons have never heard of the Crusades? They're trying to find a way to outlaw religious freedom, starting with Islam!

By Blogger Ol Cranky, at 2:16 PM  

I wrote them an email, because I just like bugging those intolerant freaks, and I got an answer with a bible quote that had nothing to do with my point. That's what I expected, but I was heartened that they had to have read my message.

Jerks....

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:30 PM  

Did you ask them to explain the relevance of the quote? You know, using the "oh, dear, I'm so confused" approach.

By Blogger Diane, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home