Saturday, July 16, 2005

More gardens--the Seattle series begins

Throughout the spring and summer, I have featured photographs of our garden, as well as photos of our city's meditation garden and pocket parks. For the remainder of the summer, I will continue, from time to time, to feature photographs of other gardens. Today's photos are from a private garden in Seattle that is open to the public for quiet viewing. The cultivators of this garden have created a spot of immense beauty and meditative energy, and it is a joy to walk through. It is a fine gift to the city and the city's visitors.

2 Comments:

Just to let you know, I've really enjoyed the series of photographs of your garden, although I seldom posted any feedback on them.

So, thank you!

...and I look forward to "the Seattle series."

By Blogger Sour Duck, at 11:51 PM  

Thank you!

Our garden looks kind of crummy now that it's summer, so I don't have much to post, but I'll keep going with the other gardens.

By Blogger Diane, at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home