Saturday, July 16, 2005

Get the vomit bag ready

Rick Santorum's statement on staff member Robert Tranham's outing of himself:

Robert Traynham...is widely respected and admired on Capitol Hill, both among the press corps and among the congressional staff, as a communications professional. Not only is Mr. Traynham an exemplary staffer, but he is also a trusted friend and confidente to me and my family. Mr. Traynham is a valued member of my staff and I regret that this effort on behalf of people who oppose me has made him a target of bigotry in their eyes.

Traynham, Mary Cheney...a few more and they can have a support group.

2 Comments:

That's upchuck-worthy, alright. Sheeesh.

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:09 PM  

I don't get it. At what point to these walking monuments to cognitive dissonance crack from the pressure of their own hypocrisy?? WTF. This quote almost makes Santorum sound like a normal human being. How this jibes with his man-on-dogisms, I'll just never understand.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home