Sunday, June 19, 2005

Visiting the right wing

Though I rarely read what Free Republic people say, occasionally, it is instructive to take a gander. These are my current favorites:

Regarding the Senate's proposal to apologize for not passing an anti-lynching law:

What is happening here is is that the Senate is about to apologize for not expanding Federal power over the individual states including taking over police powers even bigger and sooner.

On Barack Obama:

A total of 72 percent of Illinois adult residents gave Obama the thumbs up.

But, would they want their daughters to marry one?

And my favorite:

But Dick Durbin alone is responsible for his words. And should the blood of Americans abroad be shed because of his grandstanding fatuity, he must be held accountable.

I guess confidental is no longer confidental either.

Sadly, it isn't. I was especially disappointed in the last confidental breakfast I was served in a hotel.

1 Comments:

Hilarious!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home