Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday reading

What Do I Know reminds us that--so far--the cost of investigating Whitewater is $70 million greater than the cost of investigating the Downing Street Memo.

arse poetica analyzes the Smithsonian's new film screening, and it's definitely one thumb down.

And still on the subject of evolution v. intelligent design, Jane Crow Journal presents a thoughtful analysis of the topic.

Ripple of Hope discovers that the most sickenly righteous Simon Leis is just another plagiarist.

ms. musings finds an essay in The New Republic that I wish I'd written--about the new film trend of having men be attracted to "quirky, free-spirited women" who are actually psychologically disturbed. This subject has bothered me for a while, and I'm glad someone wrote about it.

And finally, The Goddess asks us to please mind our language--we need some new phrases. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home