Sunday, June 12, 2005

You can act on behalf of Howard

If Howard Dean speaks for you, pleae sign this petition. I'm not even a Democrat, but Dr. Dean speaks for me much of the time.

Here is an updated list of Democratic "leaders" who get through life without spines:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi
Sen. Joe Biden
John Edwards
Rep. Harold Ford Jr.
Sen. Joe Lieberman
Gov. Bill Rchardson
Sen. Dianne Feinstein
Sen. Barack Obama
Rep. Rahm Emmanuel
Sen. Chris Dodd

Actually, there are dozens of vertebra-challenged Democrats, but these are the ones going after Howard Dean--gently and otherwise-- because he tells the truth, and the truth isn't pretty.

4 Comments:

I appreciate the comprehensive list. I like Dean, too, more than just about anyone else out there. I like spine.

Barack Obama surprised me! I thought he had more integrity and courage, but it turns out he's not progressive at all. What a disapointment!

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:45 PM  

About Obama--I don't consider it very progressive to be anti-gay for "religious" reasons.

By Blogger Diane, at 7:24 PM  

I believe you need to add Sen. Mary Land....Oooops you did say Democrats didn't you. Never Mind.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 AM  

I haven't heard Mary speak against Dean, and actually don't think she would, but if she did, I'll add her.

By Blogger Diane, at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home